The Student-Athlete Holistic Conference
The Student-Athlete Holistic Conference is designed to create an inclusive and safe space to educate student-athletes, parents, coaches, and other stakeholders about the United States’ collegiate system and application process. Each year, through workshops, keynote sessions, and round table discussions, participants will explore issues related, but not limited to:
- NCAA Compliance and understanding of NCAA Clearinghouse
- Student-athletes transitioning to the United States
- Understanding the different governing bodies of collegiate athletics in the United States
- Understanding the difference between PWIs and HBCUs
- Psychological aspect of being a student-athlete
- Understanding diversity, equity, and inclusion as a student-athlete
- Financial literacy
- Protecting your brand
Registration Fee: $20 USD fee is required for all registrants with the exception of high school student-athletes.
Registration is closed at this time.